Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's The Little Things

This week I have been extremely busy- but it's my favorite type of work: on a movie set! I have been assisting the indomitable Dwight and the tireless Shawn in the props department on Van Wilder 3. I love working for these two and I adore being on set. 

Right down the street from where we were filming is a store I have always wanted to visit: Victory Vintage Home. A great store in Decatur, VVH is stocked with amazing classroom charts, beakers, metal furniture, the list goes on. They also fix lamps and have a great shade selection. I picked up a shade for my aladdin lamp and a great bottle opener for the kitchen. If you're ever in Decatur make sure to stop by this great store.


Scenes from the store- worth a trip for sure!



Here's my shade: it's a bit big after all but I'll find something perfect for it.



And the bottle opener finds a great home in the kitchen above the recycle bin- perfect!


More of the store- great selection of vintage art and posters.



No comments: