Monday, July 7, 2008

Backyard Oasis

Enjoying the new table and chairs- a big score from Pottery Barn's floor sale.



The umbrella goes so well with the cabana, I adore when things work out like that!



Beautiful morning light over the pool



Striped chaise pillows tie in the brown loungers that came with the pool and are so expensive to replace so I'm making it work.




I finally got all the furniture I needed to set up the backyard to be like a boutique hotel. We were going for California chic, so that we always feel on vacation when out there. We threw an impromptu bbq and pool party, and it was fantastic! Lots of people brought food, and I even met neighbors that I didn't know yet. The next morning, I walked out to clean up and saw the most amazing light filtering through the backyard. It looked so pristine I just had to share!

No comments: