Thursday, December 18, 2008

Deck My Halls

Now that I've got it camera ready, here are some more images of the house decorated for Christmas. Since it's the inaugural year, I wanted to really go all out. Also is a preview of the bathroom redo below; more to come on that!


Bathroom tree! Yes, I have one in every room, including the porch.



Mango's room (corner) with a tiny tree.


Poodle tree on my dresser.

A clean room at last!

The office...

And the tiny office tree!


The Disney tree in the dining room

And the clock of course dresses up too!

Reverse of dining room.

The couch is dressed up for winter with a vintage Swiss Army Blanket and wintery stag pillows.

And our beautiful tree from The Rocks Christmas Tree Farm in Bethlehem, NH! Merry Christmas to all and to all good decor!

3 comments:

Caitlin Ryan said...

your house looks great!! and i recognize a certain polaroid of a certain giraffe!!

BlondeShot Creative said...

your house looks lovely as always

Sunny said...

Ye Gads....you're as bad as ME at Christmas!!!!!!

I haven't taken any photos this year (since i'm STILL not finished decorating for Christmas yet) but in my archives from last december you can see a few of my decorating things....I have greatly improved the kitchen table from last years tho....... and at the moment- I have 5 trees in my house...not including two mini's (not unlike yours) in the bathroom!!!!
People think I'm weird where i live.
;-)